Monday, October 24, 2011

On My way back to KL

Missed Kuala Lumpur so much. First time in my life, I missed KL. Never happen to me before. Now I'm at Miri airport waiting for my flight. I missed KL so much maybe because of the driving method here in Miri. Frankly speaking, I've had never met any driver that drove so slow in my entire life. Krokop road considered as Town road, and do you know how fast these people drove? 30km/hour and sometimes (almost all the times) is less than that. So you could imagine why I missed KL so much? Where all people are chasing time, tried to fulfill every times that had left, while here, they don't care less. They drove like everybody is like him/her who have time in the whole wide world to spend. %$&(*^@$*& these Mirinian. The worst driver I've had ever met.

By the way, I went again to Latak Waterfall yesterday. Still nice view and this time I'd tried swam in the pool. Sooooo cold, and sooooo deep. It's really makes me satisfied and I will try another waterfall, which I heard is much more bigger compared to Latak Waterfall.

No comments:

Post a Comment

View in Offshore

View in Offshore
Taken from on top of Helideck